April 18, 2010

Denim-Skirt ;)

Since most of my friends in Swansea are students and spend most of this spring-period at the library revising or typing essays, I have spent most of the sunny weekend on my own trying to enjoy every bits of this incredible weather. Yesterday I went into town and bought myself a new denim-skirt. I really love the shape of it and the light denim-fabric just makes me feel settled in with the spring :D


Stretch Denim-skirt: Zara £15.95



Just been watching the new episodes of Desperate Housewives giving Susan not only 10 but 100 points for her way of announcing her point of view to Mike. The breaks in between gave me time to polish my nails. I have always bite my nails but as long as I keep them polished I wouldn't risk my teeth to be covered in red, purple or pink bits :P Clever isn't it?

Blog Archive