May 16, 2010

16 May! Norwegian Party Day! Cheers sweet home, I'm thinking of You!

16th of May!!!! I bet loads of the high school graduate students in Norway are having an amazing time partying. Those were the days loll. Anyway what did I do?
Shirt £15 Peacock, Jumper £2 Primark, Denim Skirt £25 River Ireland
Hm mm...nobody is up 2 celebrate so I can finally do something about the messy bedroom :p
I took my time to also give the planties a little bit of love and care. Sweeet little Green House £10 Wilkinson.


Blogglisten

Been a proper housewife today, done some cleaning and tidying, watered the plants and done some washing.


So after a day of tidying the nest being a brilliant housewife I believe I can wear my comfy Scandinavian Society Hoodie and watch Desperate Housewives over a good cup of coffee. Enjoy!
PS! Speaking of the Scandinavian Society! So looking forward to meet up 2morrow and celebrate the Norwegian Constitution Day! <3

Blog Archive