September 08, 2010

Rhossili Beach!




One thing I love so much about Swansea and Superman's addiction to surfing is, to have the opportunity to see the sunset at one of my most favourite landscapes, Rhossili Beach. Had been such a nice warm day and going to Rhossili this late afternoon just made the day even better.



After parking the car we followed a quite steep path down to the beach which I love because of the nice view. Although this path has its charm it makes quite a walk back up again :p




It was high tide when we arrived and since I was not getting into the water I was forced to use the rocks as a sunbed. Lol, not very comfortable. Since I always seem to stay quite frozen I quite enjoyed melting into the already sun-heated rocks, also there were quite a few surfers getting changed on the beach so I soon forgot about the hard base ;)


After Superman's successful realization of his short board-testing we were on the way back up the steep path again.



Anyway, no matter how long and steep the way back is, it always seems to be room for being a bit vain. Since I'm on a low budget I just bought a new pair of jeans for around £20 on H&M. I was in desperate need of them but I couldn't agree on weather they looked ok or not. Superman said they looked good in front but seeing them from behind he laughed and said that he now didn't need to worry about other men staring at my bum. So...I just had to make him take a photo and I guess he was quite right about that lol. They were quite cheap so I guess I couldn't expect too much :p



Amazing sunset!! Eclipse, Twilight, Break of Dawn, New Moon ;) Ehh..think my blood sugar has ran a bit low, better get some food now!




Since I was in a photo-shooting mood I just snapped a couple of extra pictures of random things I found rather charming, particularly the gate at the top of the path. I really fancy the Gower on a sunny and warm day. It's a fairy tail ♥


Blogglisten

Blog Archive