July 14, 2010

Well deserved shopping :)

Blogglisten
After having some 10hour long shifts I have treated myself to some shopping yesterday :) *big smile* I had Superman's graduation on my mind and that's a good enough excuse to buy a new dress. Popped in to H&M and BNGO! Two dresses, a belt and a hairband-flower. Lol the flower is so big it looks like I have an extra head when I wear it...but I like flowers and when I don't wear it it's nice decoration in my hair-accessorize shelf :p



Lol all I need now is a bow and some arrows and I can run into the woods and hunt with the other elves :D The lime green chiffon dress/tunic was only £7.99 and is really light and comfortable when clubbing in the summer, especially since it was warm and crowded inside some of the bars in Wine street last night :p I asked Superman what he thought about the dress and his response was: 'What dress? Ahh the peace of cloth!' Hehe, I can see his point because to make the most out of it I could only wear a bikini for a bra and it is fairly short as well.


I fell in love with the black belt (£7.99) which goes with both the dresses.


This silky zebra-patterned dress was £24.50 The giga-size flower (£2.50 at H&M)and the golden bracelet (£2 at Primark).





Lol, had a cramp in my foot and it seemed impossible to stand up normal...how silly :p





And lucky lucky me!! I got a really nice bikini as a gift from Superman's mum. I feel spoiled and it's not even my birthday. I really like its details and the colours. All I need now is a nice tan :)

Blog Archive