January 25, 2013

Whilst waiting for little Cub (Part 1)

We have finally packed our belongings and moved to my hometown in Norway. I love finally being able to nest properly whilst waiting for little Cub to be born.


Seeing my family and close friends is fantastic and the best thing is that my lovely man is here with me.
The view from our flat out here. Sea, mountains, snow and a pink sky, the winter is pure.

  The sun has been away for 2 months already but lucky for us we arrived when it came back.


We have already been cross country skiing even though I thought it was impossible to do so during the last month of my pregnancy. 
Mike has been skiing several times and I just can't resist joining him when the weather is like this. 


Mike captured the Northern Lights from the balcony the other day. Magic times!



Blog Archive