February 11, 2013

Whilst waiting for little Cub (Part 2)

The last weeks of pregnancy is a little bit nerve wrecking considering that anything can happen any day now. It has been really cold lately and in one way it is good that little cub is inside the warm belly although I can't wait to see him now. 


A short update from the past couple of weeks.

Girls night out :)  

Boys night out (glad the Night Ravens are there looking after them).

Lovely Tromso by night from the balcony. 



Skiing today :)
My biggest challenge is to keep away from falling over in the steep hills with my pregnant bump. I get a little bit of an adrenalin rush when it goes a little too fast :p 

Mike is adapting into the sporty Norwegian lifestyle so much better than me. I really feel that I get so easily tired now and if it was not for the drinks and chocolate  biscuit I would have given up half way :)

Blog Archive