August 10, 2011

Living for the weekends !!

Gosh I have been looking forward to summer and now it is already August. I had a lovely weekend with Superman and the company of some friends who stayed over from Friday to Sunday. Good times! Can't believe it is soon weekend again.
 

So far this week I have enjoyed a really nice afternoon at the beach.
 

I love walking along the beach in the warm summer air and I would love to skip the winter and have Spring instead.
 

 

Weekends with nice coffee breaks in town :) I love the urban side of Superman..
 

SHOPPING!!!!
 

 

 

 

 


On Sunday we went for a walk around the Hoe and had a little cup-cake picnick on the way home.
 

Suddenly a big dark cloud were building up above us and luckily we just about managed to get inside our front door before we got caught in a heavy rainfall.
 

I quite enjoy those summer afternoons when the rain is drumming on the windows and I can wrap myself inside a blanket reading a magazine and my book and enjoy a nice cup of tea. Life!
 

 


Our nice teddies which Superman bought for me. I think they were meant to be a reflection of us. The respected baddie who loves some caring and smells of strawberries and the lion cub with the temper who wants to be the boss. Wonder which one I am?
 


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted by Picasa

Blog Archive